POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Let the rivers flow : Let the rivers flow Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Let the rivers flow
From: kane
Date: 10 Jun 2000 10:00:02
Message: <394249e2@news.povray.org>
Hi all, as part of a project I'm working on, I'm trying to create a macro in
either Pov or MegaPov that will create a river of sorts, a line of objects
on a hf.
  You'd just enter in the x,y,z of where it should start, and the macro
would then place an object there, then determine the next lowest point,
right next to the previous objects location, and place another object, until
it has either reached a predetermined length , reached the edge of the
object, or has reached a pool, or bottom where there is no more lower
points.
   Hope that makes sense.
Thanks ,
    Kane